I spent the last days in a disturbingly boring routine. I don’t mind having routines, as long as they keep me genuinely occupied. That has not happened lately: I keep myself busy but I am not busy in the brain.
My dear friend Naelle from De.Lirium has brought me back to my blog. I told her, and I told myself, that I was going to blog more (I really should, 100%), but I’m only doing it sporadically. However, here I am again, because she nominated me to the Creative Blogger Award!
The rules are:
- Nominate (5?) blogs
- Thank and post the link to the blog that nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated for the award
- Pass the rules onto them
- the first five blogs to comment here! Let me know if you want to do this, and I will nominate you.
Five facts about me:
- I started playing Pokémon White 2 earlier this year. The first Pokémon videogame I play since I was very young. I loved it so my sister bought me Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. My favorite Pokémons (so far) are Emolga, Lucario, Blaziken, Plusle, and Bulbasaur.
- I’ve been wanting to go to the beach since June but I haven’t been able to because of my raven tattoo.
- Many people think that I am always angry, but I am not. I happen to be quite honest, and not sugarcoat things. I also happen to have a natural “bitch” face. That makes them see me through a stereotype.
- I have a night routine: I shower, arrange my bed, pick up Elvira from wherever she is and take her to pee, cover the parakeets with a blanket, fill a glass with cold water and take it to my room, apply lip balm and/or face cream, put Elvira on my bed, and lay myself to sleep after drinking most of the water.
- If I am very prepared and full of information, I can time myself to write a page per hour in APA style without having an outline. I did this with many of my MA papers and my thesis (although I did have an outline for it).
It took me more than an hour to write these five facts though. Hah.
Thank you for nominating me, Naelle. ♥